Uzuh wants to translate the advocacy work he’s conducted for over 20 years in Austin to obtain some of the most basic necessities of a functioning healthcare system.
- Provide free or minimal cost health treatment for rural Nigerian region starting with Igbodo, Delta State of Nigeria
- Provide medical supply and pharmaceutical inventory for already developed rural clinic in Delta State of Nigeria
- Testing and treatment for HIV/AIDs, Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease and other pressing African health issues
- Facilitate training and scholarships for visiting clinic fellowships, in addition to on-site training of Nigerian clinicians and health care workers
- Establish community scholarships amongst residents of Obi of Igbodo, Delta State of Nigeria to learn emergency medical and CPR training
- Using partnerships with U.S. companies and pharmaceutical distributors to develop a full-resource medical center that meets the urgent and immediate needs of this community